The MiniTrials 20" bike has improvied riding position, weight, braking, throttle control, and suspension. The Beta Minitrial 20" helps the new young rider learn trials riding and instills confidence.
- Rugged chassis and swingarm: Weight is important in a youth trial bike. Both the frame and the swingarm are constructed of aluminum with a hardness heat treatment, achieving a robust bike that does not exceed 24 kg (53 lbs). Another very important feature is the weight distribution, it is designed with an optimized center of gravity for a comfortable ride while providing maximum traction.
- Programmable digital switchboard: As a result of experience in the evolution of the electronic components in the trial bike, the Minitrial-E has a programmable digital control with 3 power curves. All of them with an initial soft engagement to eliminate the abrupt "on / off" characteristic of electric motors. The first setting, a learning curve for the new rider, the second setting is for wet conditions or for continued learning and the third setting is for the more advanced rider.
- Adjustable Suspension: The front fork with 25 mm tubes, adjustable compression spring in oil bath with an air shock for the rear suspension.
- Shimano Hydraulic Brakes: Provide perfect braking, a mark of quality and reliability for the younger rider.
- Guards: The front brake as well as for the drive chain are enclosed to insure safety.
- Chain Guide: Essential for off road, this unique chain guide insures a proper guide for the chain to reduce failures.
Frame: Aluminium alloy
Wheel base: 965 mm
Max length: 1440 mm
Max width: 650 mm
Max height :920 mm
Seat height: 550 mm
Ground clearance: 280 mm
Footrest height: 310 mm
Front suspension: Ø25 mm hydraulic
Shock absorber: stroke Monoshock with adjustable air spring
Front wheel travel: 45 mm
Rear wheel travel: 45 mm
Weight: 25.5 kg
Front brake: ø160 mm - hydraulic
Rear brake: ø160 mm - hydraulic
Front wheel: 2.00 x 20''
Rear wheel: 2.50 x 19''
Engine electric: 750W - 36V
Feeding: 3 lead acid batteries 12V (serial)
Battery capacity: 9 Ah
Operating time: 2h constant velocity